Thursday, November 6, 2008

Having Tea with Pooh



Rex brought my attention to Kayley the other morning. Here she was having a good old time sitting at her table. She had carefully positioned Pooh in the seat next to her, and she was pouring him tea. She has been into her tea pot lately, and she has to bring you a cup and pour you some tea whenever she can. I love this age that she is at! She is starting to be more imaginative in her play and it's so much fun to watch!!!! I love my little girl so much!!!!

3 comments:

gretchen said...

I love that age, too. This is definitely one of those "freeze them in time" moments.

Anonymous said...

I love that age too! It is one of my favorites! I also LOVE that you have a little girl who loves tea time : ). So sweet. Her table and chairs are cute too! Love them.

kasey said...

I know! I am trying to cherish every moment as much as I can!!!