Caden was fine with pics, until we put the hat on him. He liked holding the hat, but not wearing the hat! He was kinda mad that he didn't get a headband like the girls! Poor guy!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
give that kid a headband Kasey! That made me LAUGH and LAUGH this morning. Oh my gosh. How cute. You make me smile. I miss you. This is the first time I came over and thought Kayley wasn't looking so baby like. Now she is growing up. Didn't I tell you to make her stop? They are the cutest little Irish children ever. Even the one you are torturing.
1 comment:
give that kid a headband Kasey! That made me LAUGH and LAUGH this morning. Oh my gosh. How cute. You make me smile. I miss you. This is the first time I came over and thought Kayley wasn't looking so baby like. Now she is growing up. Didn't I tell you to make her stop? They are the cutest little Irish children ever. Even the one you are torturing.
Post a Comment