We had so much fun at Phipps Conservatory in downtown Pittsburgh, PA. It was the perfect place to go with the kids. They could run around the paths and enjoy all of the beautiful plants and flowers. We came here to celebrate Chloe's birthday with Papa and Grandma Kilian.
Grandma with Kayley and Caden. Notice Kayley with her worksheet to find all of the flowers. She was so in to it. She wanted to check off all of the flowers that she found! :)

Puddles! Caden especially liked the puddles. He kept on walking through them, then he would put his hands in them! He is all boy!
Sweetness
I think this was Caden's favorite spot! He LOVED the trains. He kept on making train sounds. So so cute! I love having a little boy!
Papa helping me unwrap my new friend Violet. She is programmed with my name even. She says I love you Chloe! and she says many other things with my name too! :) I really like this toy!
Chloe with a beautiful name plaque painted by her Great Aunt Sara. It is so pretty! We love it Aunt Sara! We cannot wait to hang it up! Thank you so much!!!!!! :)





















3 comments:
That looks like so much fun and the birthday cake is so cute!
it was a lot of fun! thanks amy!
Kasey! She is so absolutely delicious. Oh my goodness. I love both of the girls outfits! You are the BEST mommy for little girls!
Do you ever watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey? I know, I know. It is a terrible show, but whenever this one mom named Teresa comes on I always elbow Gary and said she reminds me so much of Kasey! She just loves her girls and dresses them up SO cute : )
I miss you. You look beautiful in the picture with your baby! You are doing such a great job being a mommy to three kids. I have no idea how you and Gretchen do it! Or Kari Davis with 4... what in the world. I can barely handle one. You all are super heroes in my book.
Love you!
Post a Comment