



I am one who loves pictures. I always have! If you are a close friend of mine or family member, there is a big possibility that I have tons of photos of you! Of course with my own children I have them totally covered in this area, probably way too much. (our flickr account has over 14,000 photos and they are all basically of Kayley and Caden) I was just looking through all of those photos and I looked at the ones of Kayley last August. She was just starting to do things at that age and she has changed so much! I am happy to see her grow and learn, but I also miss her at the baby stage, chubby cheeks and all! I know people think I am insane with all of my photos, but I am so glad that I have them! I especially enjoy looking at her photos and then looking at Caden. Kayley and Caden are only 12 months and 6 days apart, so a year ago today, Kayley was basically doing, what Caden is doing now. Time is flying by so fast. It just amazes me!

No comments:
Post a Comment