Saturday, October 4, 2008

Getting up to date.


I haven't been to great with writing on this blog! Like I said before, I am not a writer! We have been enjoying the cooler weather and the changing leaves! I do love Pennsylvania in the fall! I must say I am usually so excited about fall I usually have my decorations out in September! This year, I keep on staring at my storage containers and saying- maybe I'll do it tomorrow! I think it's the fact that I am just plain exhausted! Keeping up with a 21 month old and a 9 month old is tiring and then just getting the every day things done you have to get done on top of chasing after them! And the fact that I am pregnant with my third baby, doesn't help with the feeling any better. I'm hoping I will get some more energy here soon!
Kayley is really starting to do things right now. She is so close to counting to five by herself! She especially likes the number two. She keeps on telling us that she is two. I tell her no, you are one right now, when you have your birthday you will be two. She still tells us she is two when we ask her. I hope this isn't a sign of the future of her trying to grow up to fast! :) She likes to play with Caden. they like to play peek a boo together. It is so cute! I love that they are interacting more now! She likes to have him chase her too. She has a unfair advantage because he just started crawling! Kayley is loving doing puzzles. This is her new thing! And as always she loves loves loves books. She would let you read to her all day long! She is also a little tv-holic. I have to watch her on this one, because she gets so zoned into tv! She loves Mickey Mouse and Tigger and Pooh! She loves to give kisses and hugs. It is so sweet when she goes to give Caden kisses!
Caden just started crawling and pulling himself up on everything! He is definetely all boy! He is going to keep me on my toes! He is loving his new found freedom. Whenever he gets upset he says mamamama, but that is basically the only time he says it. He is a true sweetheart though. He is usually full of smiles and laughs. He is a true joy to be around. He figures out how toys work so fast! I don't ever remember Kayley being into her toys so much! He instantly knows what to do with them! His favorite toy is a toy screwdriver. He holds it basically all day, and if Kayley takes it away from him, it is a major tragedy! He fell asleep last night with a tight grip on it! I guess he likes tools!
Rex and I just celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary October 1. I can't believe we have been married that long! Rex surprised me with tickets to the broadway musical WICKED. It was awesome! I would go see it again and again! We sat three rows from the stage. Very cool!
Oh and another cool thing- We had the chance to meet the actor who plays the skinny gold robot c3po in star wars. Interesting fact- he is the only actor that was in all 6 star wars movies. I am telling you all of this because my husband Rex is the star wars guru, not me. Anyways, where Rex works they had a conference and this actor was there all week. So we went in this past Friday and got a couple pics taken and some things signed. First time I ever met a actor. I will have to post a pic, once I upload my photos!
I am needing to get my rear end into action with pumpkin patches and decorating! Before I know it, it will all be gone! I love it, just same old tired keeping me back!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kasey, you are so funny : ). You better get to the pumpkin patches soon. You have at least until Halloween though. 2 more weekends. I can't wait to see those pictures! Fall pictures are always SO pretty!