Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Having a Good Laugh with Caden




Yesterday I had to take Caden to the cardiologist to have his heart murmur checked out. He got a clean bill of health and we won't have to take him back to a specialist any more, so we are all really happy about that. While I was carrying my almost 23 pd. 10 month baby boy out to the car in his baby carrier, he started giggling out loud. Naturally I am a person when anyone laughs, I laugh back. Well of course I laughed at him giggling, well he started giggling louder, and we kept on repeating this back and forth. I got a lot of looks from people watching me walk with my baby in his carrier with the both of us laughing! We had a good old time laughing, but wow, I know everyone that saw us, thought I was so weird! He is such a happy little guy. Such a joy to be around!!! I think he will always keep me laughing!

No comments: