I haven't been into blogging too much lately. Partly, I have just been too tired! Rex is back in class and starting to work on his final project. We will be so glad when he is finally done with school. His project ends in August! School for him has been a long process. He graduated May of 2006 from Duqesne (I know I'm spelling this wrong) University with a masters in Multimedia technology, and now he is in the process of finishing his second masters degree from Carnegie Mellon University in Human Computer Interaction. All this along with working a full time job and free lance jobs. He amazes me as to how he can do all of the things he does!
Kayley and Caden are keeping me busy just doing all the things a 2 year old and 1 year old do! I'm 27 weeks pregnant this week and I am starting to feel it! I'm ready for this pregnancy to be done with and to get on with life! I will be starting to go to the doctor at least once a week soon, so they can monitor the baby. This is all due to my diabetes. The closer I get to baby time, I then have to go two times a week. This is really difficult to do with two other babies in toe!
One fun thing I started this year is a scrapbooking project called project 365. The whole concept is take a picture every day for a full year and do a little bit of journaling for that pic each day. So far I have done it for 3 weeks! So hopefully I keep it up. I think it will be cool to have the completed album!
Well that's my little update, since my blog has been so seriously neglected lately! :)
It's Been a Long Time
3 months ago

3 comments:
Kasey! I wondered what was going on! Delighted to hear about your scrapbooking/journaling project. I need to do something like that. Especially since these children of ourse GROW LIKE WEEDS!
I pray for you all the time. I can not even imagine going to the Doctor with 2 little ones. That can't be fun. Let's hire you a personal assistant : ).
I especially thought of you when the Steelers were playing yesterday. Love you!
Dear SWEET Kasey & Family! I just wanted to peek in here as have been thinking of you over the holidays. Hope you all had a truly BEAUTIFUL Christmas and that your New Years is off to a wonderful start!=)
We received your AMAZING card and well you are just so talented girl!! It was just beautiful and the pic of the babies just precious of course! Thank-you from the bottom of my heart for thinking of us! My apologies for not reciprocating, with my health and my father Peter just sent some pics to family this year.
I hope your in great spirits and health as this pregnancy progresses. I also can't even imagine teh weight of it all with having to tote two wee ones on all of your pending furture Dr appts. I will certainly be thinking of you! I hope the weather will warm a little by then for you so you have less bundling or ice to be concerned about! I know we hav ehad a wicked winter this year thus far! Deep freezes and loads of snow! Oh I miss Dubai this winter!lol!
Well, just always thinking of you....LOVE peeking at the babies and how CUTE are they in there Steelers wears!! Too CUTE!
Take care and blessings that this last trimester goes by quickly and that you and that all is well for you and precious new baby girl! Do be sure and let me know once she has arrived!
Miss you Sweetie!
Warmest Hugs!
Always Michelle & Family
I had wondered if you had changed your blog address and didn't tell me! LOL Glad to see that isn't the case.
See you soon!
Cindy
Post a Comment