Caden finally decided to walk! He has known how too for quite some time, He has just been a cautious little guy! Both him and Kayley started walking at 13 months!
Kasey! OH MY GOSH! This is such exciting news : ). Well, kind of. I can't even imagine being pregnant and chasing two babies. If anyone can do it though, it's you : ).
I started to buy some girl baby clothes for our baby (yet to be conceived : ) and I was thinking of you because the shopping was SO much fun! I couldn't stop thinking about outfits etc.
3 comments:
Isn't it amazing one day they just take off...boy, do you have your hands full now!
Kasey! OH MY GOSH! This is such exciting news : ). Well, kind of. I can't even imagine being pregnant and chasing two babies. If anyone can do it though, it's you : ).
I started to buy some girl baby clothes for our baby (yet to be conceived : ) and I was thinking of you because the shopping was SO much fun! I couldn't stop thinking about outfits etc.
Hope your weekend is happy!
I thought of you on Sunday night when the Steelers won! Yay!
Post a Comment