Sunday, March 15, 2009

Green

This weeks theme on the I love faces blog is Green. This pic is of my little girl for her first st. pattys day and I had her all decked out in green!
Be sure to check out some more green/st.pattys day photos on www.iheartfaces.com.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your little girl Kasey : ). She is a sweetie. For a second I thought you had dressed the baby up and decided to give him a headband : ). Really! Her brother looks a lot like her at that age. How are you feeling?

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

What a cutie!

Not to toot my own horn here but I'm thinkin' this little cutie needs one of my adorable felt flower headbands. If you feel so inclined check out my etsy site via my blog.

Adorable photo!

BlogBaby

Shae said...

such a cutie

tiarastantrums said...

love the hair wrap

Anonymous said...

what a super cutie!! :)

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Adorable photo.

Lori said...

what a little cutie!

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

What a doll face!!

Carebear said...

How cute is this photo?! Love that headband. Great entry!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Well, she may "heart St. Patrick's Day" but I heart her :) What a beautiful baby girl!

-Andrea