


Wow has our household been crazy the last month and a half! It seems like ever since the beginning of February our lives have been an emotional roller coaster! It all started with Rex getting laid off from work. That was something neither one of us saw coming! We were hopeful and kind of excited amazingly. One of the things with Rex's job that we both dreaded was that after he is done with his graduate degree in August, he owed his company 3 years of working for them before he could leave. We both didn't want him tied to this job for that long and since they let him go, he owes the company nothing! They paid for most of his schooling and he owes them nothing! So that was one good thing. We were fortunate as well because he was paid vacation time and severance, and they are paying for our insurance through the end of May- which is huge with all of my extra doctors appointments with my diabetes with this pregnancy. And of course my c-section will be covered too! So a lot to be grateful for! Alot of people who have lost their jobs haven't been so fortunate. We have been amazed to see how God has provided for us! Rex started going on interviews almost immediately. He kept on getting all of these great leads, but of course none of these companies work fast! Long story short- He got some great free lance jobs to carry us through the end of May and a lot of other possiblities for after May (nothing for sure yet) Funny thing is, he really doesn't have the time for a full time job end of May through beginning of August because he is finishing up his final project (his internship) for his graduate degree. He will be working full time for a client. He will have to squeeze in free lance work at night when he gets home from his full time committment to this final project during the day that he doesn't get paid for. So he is going to be one busy guy working around the clock and weekends just so we can stay afloat financially! Besides all of that stress, he will be adjusting to a new baby in the house! We are scheduled to have our new baby via c-section on March 31st! Our lives are so crazy right now and so much is going on all at once, but like I said before, we are so amazed as to how God is taking care of us and how He is working out all of the details! I know I am writing a book here and my thoughts are all jumbled and my grammar is probably terrible, but my mind is working faster than my typing-so sorry! Maybe I will go back later and revise! Another crazy thing that is going on right now is that the Pennsylvania turnpike just contacted us on Friday and said that they are definetely going to be acquiring our property. They need it for a project they are working on. So that means our house will be no more! The bulldozer will be coming! We knew that this was eventually going to happen and we actually wanted it too! But we didn't think it would happen this fast! We will find out more details this Wednesday! Our hope and prayer is that when the appraisers do come, they will at least pay us what we owe on the house and some extra for a down payment for another house!
I am finally posting my St. Pattys Day Pics! Kayley and Caden are keeping me busy. I keep on wondering how I am going to juggle 3 babies! Kayley is just a little bit over 2 years old. Actually 2 years old and 3 months, and Caden is 1 year and 3 months and we are adding another one in the mix March 31st! Pray for me if you think of me on the 31st. I will be a nervous wreck with my c-section! I hate surgery of any kind! Pray that all goes smoothly and that I'm not scared! Well I have seriously written a book! Enjoy the pics and I am sure I will be back on here posting pics of our new little girl really soon!

2 comments:
Oh Kasey! That is a lot. A lot a lot! I love your great attitude though. I also love that God is providing some really wonderful opportunities for evenings and weekends while he finishes up his internship! I LOVE that his degree was funded by that company and now you owe them nothing. That is fabulous! Wow. I also will pray that the appraisal will be good and you will have down payment money. This is such a great time to be buying a house. Interest rates are insanely low! I knew someone that had their house bulldozed for a Pa road and they made a KILLING. So I hope it turns out well for you too! I will be praying. I didn't know the new baby was coming so soon. That is like in 2 weeks. WOW. I don't know how you keep up with all of the kids. That is a lot of work! You are amazing : ).
Kasey that is a lot to process! I can just tell by your writing that your spirit is good in spite of all life's craziness. I will be pryaing for you on the 31st and am excited to see picture's of your new baby girl. :)
Post a Comment