Friday, April 3, 2009

No Baby Yet!

I haven't updated because I have been a bit bummed! The docs decided to move my c-section from March 31st to April 14th! They did a final ultrasound and the baby isn't in the 90% mark like she was before. According to the ultrasound she is about 7pds and 1oz. which isn't overly big. So instead of the 37 weeks, they are making me go to 39 weeks! As of today, only 11 more days to go. I am trying to get things done, that I wouldn't have been able too, if she would have been her already! According to the docs, this is the best thing for her. Her lungs will be more ready, so i shouldn't complain whatsoever. They would have done an amnio to ensure her lungs were okay before the c-section at 37 weeks, but since they are going to 39 weeks, i won't need a amnio (good thing!- a procedure i don't really care for) So my countdown begins again. I can't wait to see her and i can't wait to NOT be pregnant! This being pregnant thing for 3 years has been a bit over the top!

2 comments:

gretchen said...

I can't believe it! Well, I am glad for baby's sake that she is getting the most time getting her little lungs ready for the outside world. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

How are the kids loving the new baby? She is so pretty Kasey! So, so pretty!