





I am really enjoying being a mom to three! Chloe is fitting in to our family really well. She is basically sleeping through the night already (with the exception of getting up once (around 4 or 5 in the morning) I can't complain one bit! I have truly lucked out with 3 amazing babies that all adjusted well to sleeping at night! Kayley and Caden have adjusted well too! Kayley likes to hold Chloe and Kayley now likes to get her picture taken when I am taking pics of Chloe. Only problem is, everytime she wants her pic taken, her hair is dishoveled!-note to self- get Kayley prepped for pics before I start taking pics of Chloe. :) Caden is very interested in Chloe too. He likes to hold her too, but he tends to get a little pokey! Rex is really busy right now. He is doing contract work through May and possibly a little bit through June. He is currently trying to line up other freelance work now. He starts his internship mid- May and this will go through the first week of August, but after that he is done! He actually graduates from Carnegie Mellon on May 15 (he is walking), but the internship isn't officially done until August! A lot of exciting stuff going on in the Kilian household. I feel so blessed to be mommy to my 3 amazing babies! I would have never thought I would have had 3 kids one right after the other, but now that I have, I am so glad it worked out this way. I will be busy the next few years, but I am so glad that my kids will have each other. I hope they will be close! I always wanted a sibling close in age!

3 comments:
Look at you...you are one impressive mama of three. They are all beautiful. I am glad to hear everyone is doing well.
cute outfit on Chloe! :)
sounds like things are going well---you are soooo lucky!
talk soon,
you know who :0
I loved Chloe's outfit right away too! I said in my head "That Kasey always finds the CUTEST things : )" I am so excited for you to watch the babies grow!
Post a Comment