Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Is it even possible?










I am beginning to wonder if it even possible to get that perfect photo! I know Chloe is only a month old (well close enough- she will be one month on the 14th!), but I want that perfect photo of my 2 year old, 1 year old and new baby girl NOW! I want them all to be looking at me with perfect hair, perfect outfits, perfect smiles! This was a unprepared photo op, but Kayley kept on saying" picture picture" and I am all about pictures, so out came my camera. I think these pics will make a great scrapbook layout. They crack me up when I look at them. Caden had to get Chloe's sock off and then he gave it to Kayley. Kayley at first wanted to hold Chloe, but then changed her mind, and the story goes on and on. One of these days I will get the perfect photo of my three kiddos! Maybe I need to take a pic a day of the three of them. Hmmmm now that's a idea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. This made me start laughing immediately! Kayley looks SO big next to the tiny baby! But when I see pictures of her by herself she still looks little. I don't know how you manage 3 babies Kasey! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

No new updates for a million days? What? You can't possibly be busy caring for your three small children : )