Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Post Can You Even Believe It?????




Okay, so I'm not the best at this blog thing! I shouldn't even be up right now. I should be in bed sleeping so I can keep up with my babies tomorrow morning!!!!! Sooooo.... Catching up from my lapse in blogging. June was a crazy month! My nephew Kyle graduated from highschool, My sister Kami got married, and then Kami had a wedding reception in Ohio too! We were traveling every weekend with the kids and it was crazy!!!! July slowed down a bit for us which was nice!!!! Rex is almost done with his final project! He is done next week in fact! We are so excited to be done with all of this education stuff! He has a lot of job leads right now, so we are excited about that as well! I am going to try to be more consistent with this blog. Just every day details with the kids. So if you are following my blog, stay tuned for more posts about the Kilian household!!! Hope everyone is having a safe and fun summer!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kasey! The kids look so sweet. Love your pictures. I was thinking about you a few weekends ago when we were in your neck of the woods. Much love! I am sure you have tons of cute stories to tell about the kids : )

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Even though you aren't a regular blogger, the pictures that you produce are always ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see some fall pictures Kasey. Hint. Hint. Hint. XO