



We had a really busy weekend this past weekend! We had gotten together with Rex's parents to celebrate both kids birthdays for the month. Kayley's is the 14th and Caden's is the 20th. These pics I'm posting of Kayley are actually on her Birthday Day. We took her to Build a Bear. We weren't quite sure if she would be ready for it or not, but she was! She had so much fun!!!!! She picked out her bear. She went right for the pink one with hearts! She went through the whole process. Picked out a heart for her bear. She kissed it and then gave it to the store associate to put in her bear. I wasn't thinking she would let anyone have her bear, but she surrendered it for the little while that it took to put the heart in the bear and to stuff the bear! She then proceeded around the store and checked out all of the clothes to dress her bear! She would have been fine with the naked bear (which would have been cheaper!) But I insisted we find a outfit for her bear. Again she complied! She loved carrying around the shopping bag from Build a Bear the best I think! :) It was a really fun time with her! I am so glad that we took her!!! Happy Birthday my sweet sweet Kayley girl!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment