OH MY GOODNESS : ) This just totally made my night Kasey! A dog will be nice, but a baby...well, that is the stuff dreams are made of : ).What did Kaley say? Is that what she wanted? I am so happy for you!
Wowzers. Congratulations, Killians! Praise the Lord!
yeah!!! So excited for you guys!:) that's awesome!
Yay for sisters! And p.s. I love Kayley's shirt---Macie has the same one--so cute!
Hey Kasey, I just came over to say hi and see what Christmas festivities were ensuing. : )
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS : ) This just totally made my night Kasey!
A dog will be nice, but a baby...well, that is the stuff dreams are made of : ).
What did Kaley say? Is that what she wanted? I am so happy for you!
Wowzers. Congratulations, Killians! Praise the Lord!
yeah!!! So excited for you guys!:) that's awesome!
Yay for sisters!
And p.s. I love Kayley's shirt---Macie has the same one--so cute!
Hey Kasey, I just came over to say hi and see what Christmas festivities were ensuing. : )
Post a Comment