Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Two Birthday Celebrations!














This past weekend we celebrated both kids birthdays at Papa and Grandma Kilians. We celebrated Kayley's second birthday and Caden's first birthday! Caden wasn't so sure what to think of the cake. He liked the way it tasted, but he did not like the frosting on his fingers! He wanted to be spoon fed! While opening his presents, he was content as can be with this play plastic knife! He is so close to walking, but not quite yet. He can walk behind his little toy walker and just laughs and giggles when he does! I bet he will be walking soon! He is so proud that he is climbing stairs right now. He will climb up the stairs and look back at you and giggle! Too cute! Kayley LOVES balloons! She was thrilled as can be that grandma had balloons for her!!! She points at balloons and says loons! She is starting to repeat what we say, which is really cute! She can tell you she is two! In fact two is her favorite number. When we count, she wants to say two all of the time! We got her a dollhouse for her birthday and it has been a big hit. She will sit for long periods of time and put these little babies in and out of highchairs, beds , swings! I love watching her play. I just wonder what that little mind thinks sometimes! Happy Birthday to my two little sweethearts!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Birthday pictures : ). The kids are adorable and you look very pretty Kasey! I am so happy for you and your little family!

Kaish didn't like how the icing felt on his fingers either : ). It was funny!